
YSaturday, January 06, 2007
I took half an hour time off this morning. As usual, I'm still late for work...hehehe. Time passed very slow today...haiizzz. How I wish it's 5pm now. I managed to clear my cases & left a few as some of them required further investigations.
I'm meeting Ponzie today after work. Tot of going for karaoke session. I took a cab to Compass Point with Mas & Ita. Reached Apollo only @ 5.50pm. Fuhhhyyooo!!! Just in time before 6pm else we need to pay extra. While waiting for her, I sang few songs.
Ponzie only reached @ 6.20pm. I told her that the sound system wasn't that good today. So she inform Douglas about it. At 1st he can't figure out the fault but later on he did. So we have to wait for awhile coz he need to change one of the speaker. He will extend our timing. That's great!!!
Once the problem settled, we continued singing. There were 2 guys outside our room playing pool. We were @ Room 1. Those who went to Cash Studio before should know where's the room located. At 1st, we dun realised that one of them were looking @ us thru the glass door. He tot he's invisible is it??? We just ignored him.
Makin kita buat bodoh, makin dia intip plak. Then he called his another friend to look thru the glass door. I turned my head towards the door coz I saw shadows. Anjat gegerl!!! Dua-dua tengah tengok kita. One of them was smiling @ me when I look @ their direction. Kong asam tul!!! Buat orang terkejut jer. Trus tak kena gaya nak nyanyi....hahaha. Macam2 karenah orang-orang ni. Sempat Ponzie cakap "Nak kengkenal masuk ah...jangan nak intip2 kita plak!" Tapi time tu dorang dah tak de kat luar. Kalau dorang kat luar ingat dia brani ke..ahakkkzzz. Dah blah gi nyanyi gak nyer...hahahaha. Line clear...Alhamdulillah.
We left Apollo @ 9.20pm. Douglas gave us a free 3hrs card coz of the inconvenience we had earlier. Yahoooo!!! Dpt nyanyi free lagi!!! Best nyer!!! We then proceed to KFC @ Plaza Singapure to have our dinner. Perut dah kembung air seh...
At 10.30pm, we went home. Ponzie took bus no. 518 & I took train home. From Sembawang MRT, I took a cab home. It's already so late. Before taking my shower, I massaged my foot 1st with my foot massager. Fuhyooo!!! Sakit tapi sedap...hehehe.
After shower, I had a chitchat session with Wan & Joe's friends @ the corridor till 1.30am. What time to sleep tonite?? Dunno yet. While typing this blog, I switched on RIA via internet. A song by Didi Cazli was on air.
Kini baru ku sedari...
Selama ini kau ku sayangi...
Andai bukan itu hakikatnya...
Mengapa rindu yang ku rasa...
Mungkin tiada ku fahami...
Tidak dapat ku nafi kan lagi...
Beban yang sia-sia...
Membakar diri...
Ikhlas ku nyatakan...
Kau yg ku sayangi...
Kau yg ku cintai...
Walau tak mampu ku miliki...
Ingin ku luahkan...
Mungkin satu hari...
Kan terbuka pintu hati...
Dapat jua kau terima diri ku akhirnya...
Fuhyoooo!!! Macam kena jer lirik tu dengan aku....ishk ishk ishk. Aku dah start jatuh cinta plak dengan lagu ni...Power teremak!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at