
YSunday, January 21, 2007
Yesterday, after my course, I went to City Hall to collect my MP3 from someone. I can't wait to use it. It's a green Creative Zen Micro. A change of colour?? Kwangkwangkwang...Macam tak caya plak aku bleh choose warna hijau but it's nice...hehehe
After that, I met Fidz @ Hello Citylink to change my dad's SIM card to a 3G SIM card. Tak padan tau orang tua ni nak pakai video call...hehehehe.
At 6.30pm, I met the rest of the gang @ Sakura Restaurant. As usual, I ate Fried Beef Kway Teow & Wanton. Sedaapppp!!!! I really had a great time with my buddies & also the 2 kids, Hamsyari & Riyan. Cute lah dorang ni.
Neway, we celebrated Yati's belated burstday. Tot of celebrating earlier but everyone was bz to meet. Luckily all of us can make it except for Ila. Susah betul nak jumpa makcik sorang ni. Asyik bz jer!!!
After dinner, we were to Marina Square. Bought slices of cakes from Secret Recipe. Luckily we did not bought the normal cake coz everyone were still full. Kek yang kita beli pun tak habis seh. Semua tolak kat aku suruh bawak balik. Nasib baik si Wan & Lynn makan.
Next meeting?? Well, we tot of going to Sentosa. Yeahhh!!! Lama tak pergi sana.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at