
YFriday, January 19, 2007
Time : 2.22pm
I'm now in my course room. I had my lunch early today (12pm - 1.30pm). Best kan?? Luckily I can surf the internet while listening to the briefing. Else I will fall asleep.
Tot I'm able to eat breakfast @ Burger King but I'm late. Nevermind lah, I will go tomorrow. Must go!!! Hehehehe. Furthermore, I don't know where the exact place so I meet Chelvi, Kak Sophie & Joe @ Raffles Place MRT station. Ended up, I bought puff from Polar Cake shop.
During lunch time, I went to POC to meet my x-dept colleagues. Rindu banget kat dorang. Kak Yani asked me "Bila nak makan nasi minyak?" My reply was "Besok pun bleh kak...hehehehe".
Neway, their new office was quite deserted. I guess my office is much...much...much better.
How I wish it's 5pm now. I'm going for bowling session tonite. I can't wait!!! Dah lama tak campak bola ni!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at