
YThursday, January 18, 2007
Wow!! It's already Wednesday. How's time flies. I'm going for my MIO course tomorrow & Friday @ City Exchange.
So what did I do for the past 3 days?? HHhhhmmm...
Monday
It was a boring day for me. The MRT as usual was packed with people. I alighted @ AMK station. On the way out from the cabin, this lady was standing in the centre but near to the door. People were rushing to get out from the cabin but she still stand there. So inconsiderate. Y can't she go out 1st rather than blocking the exit?? Mintak kena tolak dgn orang je kan?? Aku plak tak kasi chance. Aku rempuh je lah dia kat sebelah kanan & coincidently, there's another person also pushed her on the left side. Fuhyooo!!! Sampai member terkeluar pintu lah...kwang3. Jahat sakz aku nie...hehehehe.
At night, I was attacked by diarrhoea. Punya lah sakit perut tapi tak nak yak seh. Penat aku ulang alik gi toilet. The pain was like u r going to have ur menses. Arrrggghhh!! Got difficulty to sleep.
Tuesday
Reached work, got to know that Mas & Ita was on MC. Haiyyaahhhh!!! Alone again. Boring sehhh. Kesian aku ditinggalkan sorang2. Perut plak memulas jer. I SMSed Ita & she said she also got diarrhoea. Suspected that the caused was from our claypot rice & noodle...hhhhmmmm. Dah macam phobia plak nak makan kat sana lagi.
Since no one to talk to, I cleared my work a.s.a.p especially those callbacks. In between, talked with Farid about cars....hehehe. Feeling seh aku ni nak beli kreta...lesen pun blum ada...hahahaha.
Nothing much happened thru out that day.
Wednesday
Ita is back & Mas still on MC. Kesian dia..tengah demam. Biasalah kalau time gini mesti macam2 penyakit timbul. Chhheehhh!!! Aku ni type mcm expert jer...hehehehe.
I managed to clear most of my work. Left with only 10 cases. Minggu depan pun bleh pk lah pasal kerja. Most important thing, I need to go for my course & enjoy...hopefully!!! Gonna meet my x-dept @ POC tomorrow. Miss them lah. How I wish we can combine again. Confirm kecoh giler layan kakak2 kat sana. But that's only a wish which dunno will come true in few years time or not....haaiiizzz.
Jari-jari aku dah gatal lagi ni. Macam nak beli digicam baru. Sabar Jules!!!! Susah tau kalau takde digicam. Takkan nak harapkan handphone sehhh....hhhhmmmm. Baru ingat nak gi survey kat Courts but tak jadi. Si Wan plak kaki sakit. Takde member malas ah nak bergerak sorang2. Susah dtg ah macam ni. Aku bukan nyer reti jalan sorang sehhh...
At home, talked with someone for almost 2hrs. Fuhyooo!!! Panas telinga aku. Nasib baik dia sound nak letak phone coz dia nak makan. Kalau tak, sampai skarang pun tak letak agak nyer. Aku ni susah sikit nak sound orang untuk letak unless yang tak berkenan ah...hehehehe. Can anyone teach me...pleaseeee!!!!
Neway, tak moh gopoh-gapah beli digicam baru. Gi survey dulu bagus. I dun want to pay installment coz it's not worth. Tension nyer!!!!
Dah lah, tido lagi bagus. Besok nak bangun pagi. Nak gi breakfast kat Burger King. Yummy!!!! Jangan jeles k Mas...hehehe
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at