
YTuesday, February 06, 2007
I dunno why I can't sleep yesterday. After putting down the phone with Ponzie @ 2am, my eyes were still awake. Maybe due to sleeping in the afternoon yesterday.
Neway, yesterday Singapore won the match!!! Terpekik-pekik aku tengok bola...hehehe.
My work still kept on piling although I tried my best to clear. Bila lah nak surut..haizzz.
I'm on holiday mood today coz I will be on leave tomorrow. Macam takut nak tempuh besok seh. Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. How will turn out to be for the coming year?? Hopefully it will be a good year for me.
I left office @ 5.45pm. Malas nak stay back but kerja. Shah called me & asked whether I'm free tonite. Actually I'm free coz I dun have any plan tonite but I told him that I'm not sure yet. I just want to be alone today. Dun feel like meeting anyone especially GUYS!!! Adakah ini tanda-tanda nak tua?? Hahahahaha...
I met Mummy @ Causeway Point coz I need 2 send Wan's hp for servicing. Tot of having dinner @ Bilal Restaurant but Daddy had taken his dinner. Haaiiizzz..melepas nak dapat makan free...hehehehe. Neway, we just ate @ the foodcourt. Dah muak lah nak makan kat Banquet. After dinner, we walked around. I saw an adidas sport watch & show it to Mummy. She said that the orange watch is nice. I will get it later. Maybe on the coming payday.
Later, we proceed to Metro. Mummy asked me to choose a wallet for my birthday present. I like this Braun Buffel wallet but that was the last piece. I did not take it coz it was on display. Ntah brapa ramai orang dah pegang tu wallet. I told her that I will buy 1st & she pay me lah..hehehehe.
We went home by cab. Reached home, took a shower & watched TV. Just in time to watch the last episode of DIAN III. While watching, my hp beep. It's from Shah again.
Kenapa lah dia tak nak paham yang aku nak bersendirian. Macam mana nak paham eh?? Aku tak bilang dia...hehehe. Told him that I'm still outside. Aku tengah syiok tengok tv nie. Nasib baik dia tak persistent. He wish me advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Alahaiii!!! Aku blum bersedia nak masuk ke umur 29 ni, dia ingatkan plak.
After that I logged on to MSN. Only Ponzie was around. Tak abis-abis ingatkan lagi brapa jam...minit...Kong asam peh orang...Tak leh tengok aku senang. Aku tengah layan perasaan ni...hehehehe.
I guess I better log off lah. Ni budak dua orang ni tak leh nampak aku senang nak pakai pc. Nak tido lah...itu lah...ini lah...FEDUP!!!! Baru pukul 11.05pm. Nak on lappy macam malas gitu. Jap lagi bobal kat Ponzie pun cantik.
Goodnite blogger!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at