
YTuesday, February 20, 2007
Prezzie from Mummy After that I went to the digicam section to check out on Digicam. I saw the Nikon S8 & asked the price. It is selling at $599 with free 1gb SD card & a casing. Quite ex rite?? I told the sales person that my friend bought it at $499 & get free 2 piece of 1gb SD card & casing. He told me to grab that offer coz it's worth the $$$. Prezzie from Daddy
I'm down with flu, cough & fever. What a luck during the festive season...haizzzz. I've been sleeping on & off today due to the medicine that I took. I'me feeling so drowsy now yet I dun feel like sleeping coz I slept too much today.
So let's recap what I've done over the weekend.
Friday
It was a boring day. I dun feel like going home straight after work. Tried to contact some of my friends but they are bz with commitments...haaiizzz. Sorang lagi lah nampak nyer aku niari. I called Mummy & asked whether she wanna go out today. She agreed. We will be going to town later. I met her @ AMK mrt station & took a train there. Reached Bishan, Mummy saw Joe with a girl. They just alighted there. Fuhyyooo!!! Bisinglah mak aku. Terpaksa lah tahan telinga.
Reached Orchard station, we alighted. We went to Tangs 1st. Mummy bought a perfume from Estee lauder (Pleasure). That's my favourite perfume. We proceed to Braun Buffel section coz she's buying me a wallet. Yahooo!!! Luckily there's a stock there. I had went to other shops but all out of stock. I also bought for myself 2 handbags from Toscano & Perrlini. Aiseh man...shopping macam nak sambut Lunar New Year plak...hehehehe.
Saturday
Met Ponzie @ Tampines & proceed to Courts. I got my stuff!!!! On top of that I got a free GE cordless phone & an umbrella. Best kan!!!! I paid $598 inclusive 2 years extended warranty from Courts. It's worth the $$$. The best thing is Daddy is paying for this!!! Yeay!!! Another burstday present!!!!
We left OCC only at 1++am & reached her place @ 2.30am. After wash up, it's already 3am. Nak kena bangun kul 5am. Aiseh man, rabakz seh macam ni. Kalau aku tau, aku pegi dari rumah jer. As usual, I can't sleep especially at people's place & guess what??!!! My sinus is back!!! Arrghhh!!!! Dunno wat time I dozz off.
Sunday
Woke up only @ 5.20am. Iron my clothes & get ready. We reached Eunos MRT @ 6.35am. Fuhyooo!!! Ramai betul makcik-makcik. Anak makcik tak de plak yang pegi. The whole journey was very draggy. Is it becoz my sinus?? I guess so. I've been sneezing non-stop since morning. Tempat duduk dah lah sempit. Everything doesn't seem to fit well. Tension seh aku!!!
Rasa macam tak sampai-sampai kat Melaka ni. We reached Melaka only @ 3pm. The weather was so hot. We went to Mahkota Parade but nothing interest me. I only managed to eat ice cream @ Baskin & Robbin & bought some sourvenirs outside the shopping complex.
After that we proceed to Air Hitam. Semua dah tak tahan nak terkencing. It's really hard to find a clean toilet. The one that I found was kinda dirty & stinky. OMG!!! I felt like vomitting but got no choice. I really need to let go. Lega sakz dah lepas kencing...hehehehe. Bau tolak tepi ahhh. Aku rasa Pasar Geylang tu lagi mulia dari Air Hitam. Apsal lah orang-orang ni suka pegi sini eh?? Ishk ishk ishk....
Luckily the journey home was smooth. When I alighted @ Checkpoint, I just realised that I bought so much stuff. 3 big plastic bags!!! Dah macam makcik siput sakz. I reached home only @ 12.30am. I quickly wash up & eat some medicine before I sleep. Hopefully my flu will go off soon. I guess, this will be my 1st & last time going in a group like this. I rather go on my own. Serik wa cakap sama lu!!!!
Monday
My flu, cough & fever got worst. I lost my sense of taste. Everything seems tasteless. Naik malas aku nak makan. Badan plak jadi semakin lemah. Haiiizz...apa lah nasib. Ikut kan rentak orang, sendiri yang dapat sakit. Kita peh susah mana orang tau. I learnt my lesson. Whenever I need to wake up early, I must not sleep late. Peduli ah dengan perasaan orang lain. Kita yang sakit, kita yang tanggung. Orang lain cuma bleh tengokkan jer but do nothing. I got one more day to rest before starting work again.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at