
YThursday, February 08, 2007
Turning 29 may not be a big deal to some people. But to me, it is a BIG DEAL!!! Coz it will be the last year I celebrate my 20s. Tahun depan dah 30 beb!! Hehehe...
Thanks to those who wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY via SMS or phone. Terharu tau aku...hehehehe.
Neway, yesterday was great. I really enjoyed myself with my darlingz ST-gang. Thanks Era/Zue/Ponzie & Sheila for making it a memorable day for me.
So what did I do yesterday??
Guess what??!! I got the adidas "orange" watch from Ponzie!!! Baru semalam aku tengok jam tu dengan Mummy. Best kan?? Thank u sista!!! Fuhhyoooo!!! Aku senyum sampai kat telinga seh...hahahaha.
We left only @ 7.15pm. Semua tengah pikiran mana nak makan. Ada suggest ayam penyek lah...Fish & Co lah...Swensen lah... At last we decided to go Swensen. I ordered my fav Chix bake rice. The service was kinda slow today. Perut dah lah lapar...
Niari dapat makan ice cream free lah. Topless 5. Coz it's my burstday...hehehe. Not forgetting the BANANA ice cream. Seksa sakz nak kasi habis. It's nice but if I eat to much, I need to look for toilet...hehehehe.
On top of these happiness, I just received an SMS that Aishah's father had passed away on my birthday. Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun. Terkedu aku sekejap. Mungkin betul kata orang-orang tua "Kalau banyak sangat ketawa, mungkin akan menangis nanti".
I know it's sad to lose ur love ones. But we still have to face it. Hopefully Aishah can go thru this with great patience. Dah 3 orang kawan aku kehilangan bapak. But I know my friends are strong. I just can't imagine if this happen to me.
Semoga ALLAH mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh arwahnya.
Dah lah, aku ni macam nak nangis plak type blog niari. Better stop lah.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at