
YWednesday, February 14, 2007
My life was kinda bored lately. I'm just feel happy @ work although there are alot of work. But when I'm at home, I get bored easily. No one to talk with :(
It has been dragging for the past few days. How long will it last?? I dunno...
My friendship with someone is not that good either. I dunno whether I'm the one who changed or that person after one incident. Lately we rarely communicate with each other. Kalau perlu jer baru SMS/call/email. This has been going on for almost a month. Even when both of us online in MSN, we dun look for each other. Kalau aku tak prompt, dia pun buat bodoh jer. Haaiiizzz...ntah lah. Manusia sentiasa berubah setiap masa. Aku tidak terkecuali.
Hopefully everything will end soon. I just dun like this kind of situation.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at