
YFriday, February 02, 2007
Wow!! It's already Thursday. I just felt that yesterday was like Monday..hehehe
Neway, I'm struggling @ work for the past few days. So many callbacks & investigations need to be cleared. I'm just too tired to talk/sms with anyone when I'm home except for my family. Almost everyday I slept almost 12am. Although my mind was tired but my eyes just wouldn't want to shut...haiizzz.
Got an SMS from someone this morning. So sweet of him. If only that SMS was sent by another person, I will be much happier *sigh*. Berangan je lah Jules. Tapi tak salahkan kalau berangan?? Janji tak memudaratkan diri sendiri sudah lah....hehehe (pacify myself). Orang mana tau aku nyer susah...ahakzzz
Now I'm still struggling with my work. I'll be on leave tomorrow coz need to send Wan to hospital for check-up. It's already 4.30pm but my cases still showing the digit "4" infront. Bila mau game macam ni???
1 more hr to go home. Can I clear more cases?? Macam tak bleh jer. Dah lah..give up lah... Penat seh kepala otak aku niari. Tonite ada practical. Hopefully tak ngantok lah coz I need full concentration.
K lah...to be continued later. Nak rehatkan otak kejap....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at