
YTuesday, March 20, 2007
Mata aku pun naik kero tgk screen Ni tgk screen ke tido?? After lunch, cleared summore work. I gave up doing them by 4.30pm. I can't wait for 5.30pm coz I wanna go home. Tot of going Pasar Malam later.
Luckily it was only light drizzling when I reached my workplace bustop. Kinda lazy to take out my umbrella. While walking, Kak Sal sheltered me with her umbrella. Haiii..macih eh kak!!! Got to know from her, today there'll be no "government" @ my dept. Yahoooo!!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!
Neway, I told Mas about yesterday incident @ home. This youngest brother of mine always create trouble & getting on my nerves. He secretly took Wan's bike keys & ride. I know this is not his 1st time. At 1st we dun realise. When Wan woke up & was searching for his keys, he sensed something was not rite. He went to the carpark to meet his friend coz he wanted to clean his bike. Guess what??!!! The bike was not there. Apalagi..memekak lah dia kat tepun bila dia call Mummy. I tried to call Joe but no reply. Bapak aku pun dah start naik angin. Haizzz...buang tebiat sakz budak sekor ni. Umur baru 16 ada hati nak bawak motor. Kalau lah accident ke...kena tangkap dgn TP ke...tak ke menyusahkan semua orang. Riding bike without license. Bila dia balik that afternoon, habis kena sembur dgn Mummy & aku skali. Geram nyer tu Tuhan saja yang tahu. Ni blum Wan & Daddy sound lagi. I still dun believe he can do such STUPID thing. Macam dah tak de kepala otak agak nyer. Dia ingat macam naik basikal lah tu. Kalau aku dapat jotos kepala dia, akan aku jotos berkali-kali biar sampai bila-bila dia ingat.
I managed to clear most of my cases by noon time. Although not many cases assigned to us over the last weekend but still we struggling to clear as many cases as possible.

PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at