
YSunday, March 11, 2007
I hang out again with Tini yesterday. Before that, I went to collect Wan's hp @ Nokia Service Centre. At 1st, I decided to go out early but due to overslept & woke up only @ 5.45pm, I met met Tini @ 8pm near her place.
After buying food & drinks, we hang out @ the park near her place. Haiizz..member aku sorang ni tengah ada masalah sikit. When she told me her probz, my past flashed back. I know how she feels coz I've gone thru the same situation before.
Suddenly my hp beeps. An incoming SMS. It's from him. He asked me whether i wanna tag along to JB tonite but he's having problem with his arm. Dunno what time he wanna go. Takkan aku plak nak gi drive. Dah buang tebiat?? Lesen pun tak de....hehehehe. He will confirm again if he decides to go.
The lights @ the park went off @ 12am. Gelap jer tempat ni but we still sit there. While we were bz playing with the cats, my hp beeps again. An incoming call. He called & asking where I am. I told him that I'm still @ Woodlands. He decided not to go coz his arm still in pain. Ok lor..dun go never mind lor. So I put down the phone & proceed to Tini's place. Bobo will be bringing home Coffee Bean drinks 4 us.
Ended up, I left her place @ 6.30am. We managed to watch 2 vcd. My eyes kinda tired when I reached home. I get changed & went to sleep. Gonna meet Ponzie & Sham later in the afternoon.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at