
YFriday, March 09, 2007
PHhheeewwww!!! I've made it at last.
I'm really having a hard time & needed so much courage to say all those things. Not thru phone/sms/msn but thru email. I guess, as for now, that's the only way to say what I've wanted to.
After the email was sent, I felt so much relieve. Whatever the outcome might be, I'm accepting everything with an open heart. Even if it means to lose a friendship. I just can't keep it much longer coz it's a burden to me. Remain quiet might make me regret for the whole of my life. I prayed & juz hope for the best :)
My MP3 player accompanied me thru out the whole morning @ work. I just want to get it off from my mind. Dun wanna think abt it anymore. Luckily not much cases today so I can spend time emailing with my ST-Gang. I miss them soooo much. When will be next gathering??
Tot of going back @ 6pm but ended up I left office @ 6.30pm. I went back with Kak Zie & Kak Sophie. When we were on the train, there's this Malay lady who can't get her eyes off from looking @ us. Whenever we talked among each other, she will look @ us. There's one time where I jeling @ her. Then she looked away but that lasted only for awhile. She will look again @ us. I whispered to Kak Sophie abt her & Kak Sophie was aware abt that. She said that woman was looking @ us eversince we were on board. Duhhh!!!! Mintak kena korek je mata dia. Nasib baik tau dia turun Yishun.
Reached @ under my void deck, I took a lift up with a man & a couple. While waiting to reach my level, suddenly something caught my eyes. That man did not zip his pants & the pant was also unhooked. Terjojol sakz benda alah tu kat dalam bried dia. Pukat btul!!! So unsightful!!!! I quickly dashed out from the lift once it reached 4th level. Euuuuwww!!!! Geli sakz!!!
I told Mummy about it & she said y I did not confront that man. Giler ke?? Aku dah lah tinggal sorang lepas couple tu turun kat tingkat 3. Percuma jerr nanti!!! Nauzubillah....
Haiizz...mata aku pun dah start ngantok. I guess I better go to sleep now. Now???? 8.30pm?? Ahhh...who cares anyway. I just wanted to rest my mind & wanna have a good sleep.
Yaawnnnnn!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at