
YFriday, March 02, 2007
My sinus was back again yesterday!!! Arrrghhh!!! I really had a hard time @ work. I've been sneezing like HELL. Abis tissue aku 1 kotak...hehehe. I'm having difficulty talking with my customers too. Sinus, pls go away!!!!
I had no choice but to cancel my practical last minute. Luckily my instructor understood my situation.
"If sick then ok lah, if not sick must inform 1 day in advance ok?"
Yeah, i know that!! Neway it's my 1st time cancelling. Not on purpose rite?? Hehehehe...
I felt extremely restless. I dare not take any flu medicine coz I'm afraid I might dozz off. I tried to take panadol instead but it doesn't subside my flu + sneezing. Aiyoo!!! How to work like that?? My nose was aching coz I sneezed toooooo much.
I decided to take a cab home coz I'm too tired. Tot of sharing a cab with Mas but Farid sent us to Sengkang coz no cabs @ all outside my workplace. Furthermore it was raining. Ended up, I went to Compass Point to get dinner & took a cab home from there.
Reached home, took my dinner & also took my flu & cough medicine. After that I started to feel sleepy. I forced myself to watch the Malay drama "Danielle" @ Suria & then dozz off to Wonderland.
I woke up this morning & was so happy that my sinus was gone. Thank God!! I had a wonderful sleep without any disturbance. It was drizzling when I went out to work. Today I'll be on half day. I will be meeting some of the ST-Gang for karaoke session in the afternoon.
I managed to clear some of my work before I left office @ 1pm. Took a bus to Hougang & NEL to Clarke Quay. Reached Apollo only @ 2.20pm. Just nice, Erah reached the same time as me. Ponzie came later & followed by Jue. We left the place only @ 6.15pm. They extended our session again today for FOC. It could be longer but we have to leave coz Zue was on her way meeting us @ LPS. Gonna have seafood for dinner tonite. My tummy has been growling coz I had not taken my lunch.
Neway, the rain had stop. We order our food. So what's for dinner??
Sotong Char Kway
Honey Chix Wings
Butter Prawn
Sambal Sting Ray
Baby Kailan
Satay
Sedap!! Lazat!! Menjilat jari!! Hahaha...We left LPS @ 8.30pm. Zue & Jue will be going to work while Erah & Ponzie will be going home. So they shared the same taxi. Lucky for them, there's a cab going to Tampines. Left me all alone :(
Waited for almost 20mins but no cabs. All cabs were on call. While I was waiting for my cab number after booking with Comfort, I did hailed few cabs. Thank God there's a cab going Woodlands. Fuhhh!!! I saved on $2.50 (booking fee)...hehehe.
Reached home, had a quick bath & watched TV. I only online @ 10.30pm & continued watching American Idol.
I saw him online. Tempted to prompt him. In the end, I prompted him. Arrghhh, there u go again Jules!!! I just tried very hard not to contact him but I can't. 4 hari aku bertahan tak contact dia tapi niari aku kalah jugak...haiizzz
While chatting with him, I read Sheila's blog in Multiply.
"Dan jika anda suka pada seseorang itu, luahkannya agar dia juga tidak terlepas ke dalam tangan orang lain. kita harus mengambil risiko terluka jika kita cintakan seseorang itu kerana jika kita hanya memendamkannya, mungkin si dia yang menjadi dambaan hati juga akan berlalu pergi .... Alangkah ruginya selepas dia dimiliki baru kita tahu bahawa dia juga mempunyai perasaan yang sama dengan kita, hanya memendamkannya, mungkin si dia yang menjadi dambaan hati juga akan berlalu pergi .... Alangkah ruginya selepas dia dimiliki baru kita tahu bahawa dia juga mempunyai perasaan yang sama dengan kita, hanya kerana kita terlambat, dia menjadi bunga larangan di jambangan orang"
Fuhyooo!!! Type tak serupa buat. Bukan nyer senang nak lafazkan tu semua. I'm myself dun have the courage. I cut & paste that too him & he agreed what Sheila had wrote. He said no harm trying coz u won't loose out.Chheyyy!!! Senang nyer dia cakap. Kang nanti aku cakap kat dia baru terkeluar bijik mata dia baca...hahahaha
Maybe it's not the rite time yet 4 me. Lain yang aku tunggu, lain yang timbul.
Well, I dun wanna think so much abt it. Kalau ada jodoh, ada lah...InsyaAllah. Neway, I wanna go Sentosa tomorrow. Hopefully, it won't rain.
Rain..rain..go away...Little Jules wanna picnic tomorrow...kwang3x
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at