
YWednesday, March 07, 2007
Yaawnnn...another day to work.
My mood was kinda down since yesterday. In the morning while getting ready to work, I played the song sang by Didi Cazli for 4 times. Then kat office, aku dengar lagi 2 kali. Dah buang tebiat agak nyer aku ni....Kwangkwangkwang...
Otak semakin berserabut & berkecamuk. To say or not to say....
Kata-kata dia terngiang-ngiang kat kepala otak aku ni. "Say what u want to say or be silence forever. Dun regret it later."
Arrrggghhhh!!!!! How to say?? What to say?? Tension sakz kepala otak aku. How to get over this?? I WANT TO GET OVER THIS SOONER OR LATER!!! Yeahhh when I gather enuff courage.
I got hard time sleeping coz i got a phone call from him. Baru mata nak terlelap. Dah tepun org lepas tu letak. I sms him & then meleret-leret...Should I say it as a good sign or aku yang feeling sendiri??? hahahahaha....
And now I felt sleepy when I reached workplace. Tried to stay awake & keep doing my work. While we bz with our stuff, suddenly I felt a tremor which lasted for 2-3 seconds (11.55am). Muka panik sekejap seh. I looked @ Mas. My vision was shaking left & right. At 1st I thought someone is pushing my chair. Kecoh sakz office kejap.
I logged in to CNA website & it's confirmed that there was an earthquake @ Sumatera. Fuhyyyoooo!!! Great impact to Singapore. The 2nd tremor (1.50pm) lasted about 10 seconds. We were told to evacuate the office asap. I was on lunch time during that period so I did not feel the 2nd tremor. Kak Zie told me to come back to office asap to take my stuff. When I reached the office, they were already @ the lobby. Almost 30mins we were there. Punya lah panas...fuhyyooo!!!!
Luckily they allowed us to go back to our office. If the 3rd tremor strikes, we have to leave the office rite away. Thank God everything was fine till 5.30pm. I left office on da dot.
I'm wondering how the people in Sumatera are surviving now. I pray that hopefully everything is over now.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at