
YSunday, March 11, 2007
I went out to meet Tini after work yesterday. We went to watch "Music & Lyrics" @ Lido with Jasmin & Ruby. It was a nice & sweet romantic movie. Sapa-sapa yang tengah bercinta tu patut gi tengok k...hehehehe.
After that, we decided to go to Night Safari for hang out. Hhhhmmm...1st time in my whole 29 years, I went to Night Safari. We hang out @ Bongo Cafe. It was so peaceful although many tourists were there that nite.
We chatted alot of topics while waiting for Amy (Jasmin's hubby) to finish his duty. The best topic was about my x fiancee & his wife. I tot that woman had changed for better over the past 5 years but too bad, she still the same old person. Like to bad mouth others even her own sista-in-law. OMG!!!
AND the best part of the story was, she told Ruby that her husband was dumped in all his past relationships INCLUDING the previous relationship with me. She's the heroine to save him from all misery. UUuuuwweekkkk...Nak muntah sakz aku.
He was DUMPED or he's dumb?? Hahahahaha....geli sakz babat aku dengar story ni. I wish she has the guts to say that straight to my face. That will be wonderful rite??!!!
Everytime I meet Tini, surely cerita dia mesti tak miss. Like what Tini said, what goes round comes round. All the best to them!!!
Neway, lesson today was not that bad although my instructor kept on nagging @ me. Hopefully I can get hold of everything before June. InsyaAllah....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at