
YTuesday, April 10, 2007
It's Monday again. How times fly. Rasa macam baru cuti, dah kena kerja balik...haiizzz.
I did went out during the weekends.
Saturday - I went out to collect my new brooch from one of my old chat friend. It has been 7 years I've not met her. Coincidently, she is Ponzie's Primary Sch mate. Wat a small world!! After that, we went for dinner & lepak @ Tampines till 11pm. On da way home, there's a road block @ Gambas. Punya lah siang dorang start. Baru kul 11.30pm seh...
Sunday - Met Ponzie & Sham for karaoke session. Macam dah lama tak karaoke plak. After that went out to Bugis & had dinner @ our usual coffee shop. Left the place only @ 8.45pm. I saw an orange bag @ Adidas. Fuhyooo!!! Aku dah fall in lup dgn tu bag lah. Match my Adidas watch u know. Hehehehe....tak pe tak pe...I'll come for that after pay day. Meanwhile I can still look see look see...kwang3
As usual, I'm late for work. I took a cab from AMK station & reached my workplace @ 8.15am. All most of the traffic light I passed thru always turn red. In the end I paid $6.50...phheeww. Terkopak duit aku pagi-pagi.
Monday can never be a relaxing day for me. I quickly cleared off my callbacks so that I can concentrate on my other work. I managed to finish everything by 12.00pm. While chatting with Mas, my handphone rang.
HHhhhmmm...angin apa plak dia kol aku? Semalam bila SMS dia senyap jer. Haizz...kalau di cari tak timbul, kalau buat dak jer dia timbul. Tak paham aku dengan lelaki sorang ni.
Although the conversation was short, it brought a smile to me. Jokes & laughter can never be apart from us. That's what I like about him...hahahaha.
Kak Zie sound aku nairi whether wanna OT or not. Haizz...system dah lembab, cam ne nak OT. Buang masa jer. Maybe besok je lah aku OT. Hopefully system will resume back again.
Aiseh..dah nak dekat kul 12am, better gi tido ahh. Nanti lambat lagi gi kerja....ishk ishk ishk...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at