
YSaturday, April 07, 2007
Cepat nyer masa berlalu niari. Apa aku buat 1 hari niari?? Nothing much. I guess I spend more time sleeping today. I slept from 2.45pm till 8.15pm. Fuhyooo!!! Sedap btul tido time holiday macam ni...hehehehe.
Neway I dun have time to update my blog lately. Sampai ada orang complain reading the same thing again & again (see tag board). Hehehehe....dia ingat kita ni free sgt mcm dia. Bleh update hari hari..ahakzz.
This whole week was kinda tiring for me. Not becoz I did OT coz I only did once on Tuesday.
Monday - suckz coz alot of callbacks need to be cleared. Managed to clear most of them. I tot of staying back for OT but the system was kinda slow so not worth at all to OT.
Tuesday - Did OT for 3 hours. At last we managed to reduce the cases to 88 for Leela. Hopefully we can reduce more. Heard from Kak Zie, her MC was extended for another 2 weeks. Aiyooohhh...rabakz ah ni macam.
Wednesday - Having my driving lesson @ nite. Today I learned how to do parallel parking. Byk sangat pusing sampai pening kepala..hehehe. I guess few more times of practice, I'll go to circuit.
Thursday - Went out dinner with Alin/Ros/Mas @ Bilal Restaurant. Tried out their new dishes. Not bad huh...but of coz Newton is still the best..hehehe. Neway, we saw Khairul Anuar there with his friends. Tu pun Mas yang nampak dulu. Almaklum aku ni potek sikit..tak pakai spec plak semalam..ahakzzz
As for today, I woke up early. I went out breakfast with my parents @ Woodlands Centre. Sleep the whole day after that & watch Muzik Extravaganza. Best lah...ada Hady Mirza. Makin KONG lah suara dia..hehehehe. Then I watched an Indonesia Movie "Tentang Dia". Nice movie for teenagers. The actor's face remind me of someone but I can't figure out who. Not bad looking ahh tapi kurus jer...tak sia-sia aku tgk cita tu...lol.
Neway I'm not sleepy yet. Maybe due to the Cappucino drink that I drank just now. Cuaca niari plak panas giler. Hopefully I will sleep later. Tomorrow no plan but maybe need to go to Tampines to collect my brooch. See how lah...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at