
YSunday, April 01, 2007
Guess what time I woke up today?? 8am!! Gggrrrrr...I can't get back to sleep after waking Wan up. I switched on the pc & surf...surf...surf till dunno wat else to surf.
Tot of meeting Yaya today to go to Jurong East to watch the Anugerah Audition coz Wan will be participating this year. He only went down to Q @ 12.30pm. When I called him @ 2pm, he still Q-ing. Bila mau game seh?? I sms Yaya & told her to cancel our meeting. I left home only @ 3.15pm. The weather was damn hot. So unbearable.
I met Mummy & my 2 aunties @ 4pm @ Bt Gombak coz I'm going for a hair cut. Ringan sikit kepala aku seh lepas gunting rambut. After that we went to have seafood for dinner. Mummy lah blanja...hehehe. Sempat plak dia shopping baju after that. Got a call from Wan, he will only sing tomorrow @ 2pm. Wahh!! Sambutan untuk Anugerah this year bagus eh sampaikan ada dua hari audition.
It was raining very heavily till evening so we relax @ Bik Nah's house for awhile. Dah lama tak gi sana. Both my 2 cuzzins were not around so I have to layan the old folks...hehehe. Left her place only @ 9pm. Took a cab home coz Mummy was kinda tired. Takkan nak dera orang tua tu naik train seh.
Reached home, she told me to keep her new clothes @ my room. Takut Daddy marah lah tu kalau dia nampak Mummy beli baju baru. Duh!!!! Pandai tolak balak kat aku. Instead of bringing them to my room, I hang the plastic bag outside my room. Dah lah bilik aku tu kecik, semua benda nak disumbat kat situ....ishk ishk ishk...
Now I'm kinda bored. Dunno what to do. Nak tido siang macam bosan. Nanti cepat plak Sunday. So what I'm gonna do tomorrow? HHhhhmmm...
Mummy ajak ikut gi wedding invitation @ Bukit Timah Plaza. Macam malas plak. Let her go with Daddy lah. They can ride there instead of taking public transport. Maybe I'm going to Causeway Point tomorrow to get some stuff. We'll c how lah. Still too early to decide on anything.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at