
YSaturday, April 28, 2007
Yeayyy!!! It's weekend again. Hopefully gonna spend my time resting @ home. I'm so tired of doing OT. Macam tak de life seh. Neway it's time of the month again. 1st day summore..gggrrr!!!
Left office today @ 7.45pm. Orang lain semua enjoy dorang nyer Friday, aku plak stuck kat ofis...tak patut tak patut. Tot wanna go town with Ponzie but cancelled coz it's raining. Nowadays, the weather is so unpredictable. Anytime it can rain without warning.
I've cancelled my lesson tomorrow. It's gonna be 2nd day & I guess it will be heavy flow. Now I'm watching Hits 1 Final @ RTM 1. 8 singers have sang their songs. They were:
Adibah Noor
Mawi
Siti Nurhaliza
Farahidah
Diana Naim
Adam - Jatuh
Izwan Pilus
Misha Omar
And of coz yang menang ialah Adibah Noor - Terlalu Istimewa
Kau terlalu istimewa
Kasih dan sayang mu terpancar
Seikhlas tiada batasan
Terus membara
Terkilan rasa jiwa
Ingin ku lihat mu dewasa
Apa daya Tuhan lebih menyanyangi mu
Mendayu-dayu si Adibah Noor tu nyanyi. Very powerful voice. Tak macam si Diana Naim tu. Hancuzzzz...sumbang abis ah nyanyi life. Teringat aku bila Norita nyanyi lagu Penawar Rindu & ikut style dia nyanyi. Kekek sakz...
Actually alot of things I wanna update for the past 2 weeks but I'm too bz with my work. Now I've forgotten what to update....hehehe
Dunno whether to sleep early or not. Ni pun besok kena sound OT lagi. Tengok lah macam mana. Kalau besok sihat..InsyaAllah. Kalau tak...lupakan je lah...hahahaha.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at