
YMonday, March 05, 2007
Oh gosh!!! I had to wake up early yesterday morning coz need to accompany Mummy to SingPost. She wanted to sell off her ST shares. We left home only @ 9am & took a cab there. Luckily that SingPost was not so crowded today.
Everything settled around 10.15am. I told Mummy that I wanna have breakfast @ Long John Silver. Kinda miss their sandwiches. I bought 2 sets for us. Just opposite me, there's a couple. Mak oiii!!! Tak leh duk diam sakz..Asyik nak merendek jer. Kat dalam restaurant pun jadi. Depan rezeki plak tu. Nasib baik bukan melayu...hehehehe
Before I left, I gave them a kind of look & went off...hehehe. We then proceed to North Point for some marketing @ Cold Storage. Later Mummy bought Nasi Bryani for lunch/dinner. It's really had to get a cab. I waited for almost 30mins. Ended up, I have to call. Calling for cab also kinda difficult. No cabs available. Mana pergi semua taxi huh??? Reached home, I get changed & lie down on Mumm's bed. Heaven sakz...hehehehe
After that I dozz off till 4+pm. Tot of continuing @ my room but I forced my eyes to be wide awake. Logged in to internet & surf for awhile. Tini called & asked whether wanna join her & Bobo for bowling. At 1st I agreed but then after thinking that my leg still limping, I changed mind.
I dozz off @ 10.30pm. Mata ngantok giler sakz.
As for today, Awin sms & asked whether I have any plan or not. Rite now I've got no plan. She tot of meeting up. Dunno wat time Rossie finished her work. I told her to update me again. Just got an SMS from him. PPppffffftttt!!! Baru nak reply SMS aku yg aku hantar semalam. Tahun depan pun leh reply lah. Pedup aku!!! Sabar jer lah...
So I guess I'll be meeting Ponzie @ Woodlands later. Better go & collect Wan's Nokia phone. Dah lama sangat kat sana.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at