
YWednesday, May 02, 2007
I'm still on the bed when Ponzie called me today. Just remember that I'll be meeting her today to buy our birthday presents that was postponed since February. Still dunno what to buy.
I woke up & counted how many hours I've slept. 4am - 11.30am (7.5hrs)...hhhmmm just nice. Last minute I tot of making something for my parents yesterday & it took me almost 3 hours to complete everything. Hopefully they like it.
When I woke up, I saw the present was already opened. Yeshhh!!!! They like it sooooo much. They were wondering where I got those pix. Of coz I got them from the old albums. Luckily Wan helped me up to search for those old photos coz I've already accompanied him to look for Lin's presents & wrote the card for him.
I took my brunch & got ready to go out to meet Ponzie coz today my family will not be going out. We will be celebrating next week in conjuction with Mother's Day celebration. How time flies. It's already 30 years of their marriage. Do u think marriages nowadays can last that long for our generation? I doubt so.
Neway, supposed to meet Ponzie @ 3pm, ended up I left house almost 3pm. So did she. Betul nyer janji melayu seh!!! We then went to Takashimaya to start our shopping. Mummy told me to get Crocs sandal & JPG perfume for Daddy. I managed to get the sandals (black & brown) there & then proceed to Metro Paragon to look for the perfume.

As for Ponzie, she bought a necklace from Kenji. I'll take a photo of it later & update ST Gang on the prezzie. I'm yet to think what to buy for myself. After that we went to Swensen for dinner before proceeding to Cash Studio for karaoke session.
Reached home only @ 11pm. I'm tired but can't get to sleep. Oh no...tomorrow gotta go to work!!!
I love both of u many-many...hehehehe :)
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at