
YSaturday, May 05, 2007
Thank God it's Friday again. I'm really looking forward for weekend. I'm already stress out with work. Seems no end at all. More & more work day by day.
I got up early this morning. By rite I managed to reach work on time but Kak Zie sms & wanted to share a cab. So I waited for her.
Today will be Maslinda's last day @ work. She will be on maternity leave for 3 months. I'll be left alone @ work...uweeekkkk!!! No friend to gossip, jokes, kutuk-kutuk. Hopefully that 3 months will be over soon. Seksa tau macam ni...
Neway, this morning got a scolding from Mummy. I was sleeping in my room. I never expect that she was in my room, ironing her clothes. I let out a loud sound. After that I heard someone scolding me.
Woit!!! Punya lah kuat kentut. Pengotor punya budak!!!
I opened my eyes. The room was very bright. I turned my head to the left & looked at her. I smile @ her & went back to sleep. After that I heard she telling my dad about what happened just now. Punya lah kecoh!!!
When I woke up, Daddy asked me about this morning incident.
"Kau kentutkan mak engkau eh?? Bising orang tua tu tadi...hahahah"
I looked @ him & tried to recall what happened. Terkekek-kekek aku bila teringat balik. Salah ke aku kentot kat bilik aku sendiri?? Just her luck that she was there @ the wrong time. I told Mas & Ponzie about it. Terkekek-kekek dorang. I just can't stop smiling whenever I think about it...kwangkwangkwang.
Today I stayed for OT again for 3.5hrs. I'm so tired. Tomorrow need to wake up early for lesson. It will be a 3hr lesson. I need to give 100% concentration tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it. I'm wondering what time I'm gonna sleep tonite.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at