
YSaturday, May 12, 2007
Fuhyooo!!! Kinda miss blogging. Really got no time lately to blog. OT..OT..OT!!! Naik penat aku OT hari-hari sehh...
And today, I'm really down with flu. My sinus strikes back again since yesterday nite. Ni semua gara-gara bau ketik taxi-taxi driver lah. Yesterday during lunch time, took a cab back to work place. Baru bukak pintu, mak datok!!! Dia peh bau ketik tak leh angkat sakzz!!! Bleh muntah balik apa yang aku makan. Punya lah pahit...masyaAllah. Terpaksa bernafas pakai mulut instead of hidung. Nasib baik lah dekat distance dari Hougang to Serangoon North.
Time balik plak, temankan Kak Zie gi Bendemeer. Took a cab back to Woodland coz we dunno how to get home. Ni apek taxi, pun bau ketik jugak. Aiyooo!!! Makin berdengong kepala otak aku. My nose got blocked. Arggghhh!!!!
Met Naz @ Causeway Point. Tot of buying Miracle perfume for Mummy but it was sooooooooooo expensive. 30ml for almost $90. Not worth lah. 100ml cost $138. Maybe I’ll consider to buy that for her on her burstday. I brought a handphone strap @ “Gift a name” shop & perfume @ Bodyshop for her.
I sent Naz home 1st. Reached home, I took a cough & flu medicine & went off to bed @ 11pm. I dunno why, whenever I shut my eyes, I dreamt about buying perfumes. Agaknyer banyak sangat spray minyak wangi dengan Naz sampaikan terbawa-bawa ke mimpi. Rimas sehhh!!!
Just about to doze off again, I heard a loud thunder. Oh no…it’s gonna rain later.
It was still drizzling when I’m going to work. Badan aku lemah jer niari. Pakkal lah iman untuk tak nak MC ni masih menebal, kalau tak, selamat lah...hehehehe. It was kinda draggy to go to work. My sinus getting worse. I kept on sneezing like nobody business although I took a flu medicine. I’m kinda feeling drowsy due to the medicine effect. Tak bleh angkat ahhh. Kepala aku plak rasa sakit. After lunch time, I gave up. I told Kak Zie that I wanna take time off. I can’t do my work at all.
I left office @ 4pm. Wanna take a cab home but musibat-musibat agong ni semua potong jalan. Darah turun naik jer. Terpaksa lah aku cross the main road to get a cab. Reached home, I took my medicine & try to take some nap. I can’t sleep well coz kepala aku ni berdenyut-denyut. Leher & bahu aku dah start aching. Lupa plak nak beli koyok.
Betapa sengsara nyer kalau sinus attack. Tak sanggup rasa nyer. Macam nak hentak kepala aku kat tembok jer. Pakkal lah kepala ni nak pakai lama...ishk ishk ishk. Ni rasa nyer macam nak continue tido lagi. Sakit kepala tak stop-stop seh. Nasib baik lah besok tak de driving lesson.
Hopefully I’m cure by tomorrow. Besok plak ada family gathering @ Bukit Gombak.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at