
YMonday, June 18, 2007
Today, I have no plan to go out. I went out for breakfast with my parents & went to collect luggage bag from Yanie. After watch Anugerah, I went to have a good nap. Dari pukull 12pm - 5pm. Power!!! Tapi lepas tu sakit kepala...hehehe. Now I dunno what else to do. Maybe surf youtube or update pix @ multiply.
Wow!!! It has been quite some time I did not update my blog. As usual, I'm bz with work. I dun even have to go for window shopping etc.
Almost everyday I have to do OT. But when come to think of it, actually it's better than staying @ home after work & do nothing. My pay for this month not bad ahh, extra $300++ for OT. Kwang3....
So have I done for the past 1 week??
Saturday (9/6)
It was Mum's burstday today!!! I met her after work @ Causeway Point. Brought her to Gelare for some ice cream & pick up the bouquet of flowers that I've order earlier & gave her. Malu-malu bawak bunga. Tak bleh angkat sakzzz!!!! Hahahaha.
Friday (15/6)
My ST members & I went to Maslinda's place to visit her. Si Eshly Qasrina tu asyik tido jer. Jeles aku coz aku tak leh tido...hehehehe. Mas cooked Spaghetti for us (I guess it her Mum who cooked)...hahaha. We managed to watch APM 07 coz last week they didn't show it LIVE on TV. Left her place only @ 10++pm. Fazzy send me home (padahal blk dia sebelah blk aku jer). Takpe kasi credit sikit...hahahaha. Cayang Fazzy!!!
Saturday (16/6)
It was Daddy's burstday today!!! Pagi-pagi aku dah wish dia. Tu pun pasal aku nak kena gi toilet, kalau tak...hehehe. Pagi2 si Wan dah kasi aku darah upz pasal sewa kreta & balik kampung. Bingit to da max sakz!!! Ni semua terbawak2 sampai pegi dinner dgn family aku. Aku banyak diam niari. Bapak aku dah bising pasal tengok muka aku yg "cantik" tu. Tak de senyum langsung. Aku ni kalau dah marah, aku lagi suka diam & buat dak jer. After dinner, Daddy wanna go home. He's tired. The rest of us went to Swensen @ Yishun for dessert. We also bought Daddy a birthday cake. Sedap btul ice cream cake tu. Slurppp!!!!
Neway, Happy Burstday to Mum & Dad. Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. I love both of us so much!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at