
YWednesday, June 27, 2007
***All my cuzzins from Dad's side***
Haiizz...cepat nyer dah hari Selasa. Semalam hujan sepanjang malam. Sejukkk!!!!!
Neway, few more days to Bonus time. Wondering how much I will get this year. We can check our payslip tomorrow thru the system. Confirm system jam!! Better come earlier tomorrow...hehehehe.
Neway last weekend was very hectic for me. I dun have enuff sleep since Thursday.
Thursday
Got a phonecall from Wan (almost 11.30pm), he skidded from his bike near the checkpoint. Dagu & lutut kiri koyak. Mummy & I sent him to TTSH. His chin needed to be stitched. This was his 2nd accident within 6 months. I reached home only @ 3.00am. Fuhyooo...3 more hours to wake up for work.
Friday
I SMS Kak Zie & wanted to take AM leave coz I'm so tired. She replied me late. By then I've already woke up. I went to work & started @ 9am. I was very tired & sleepy the whole day. After work, I met Ponzie/Tini/Bobo/Ruby & went for dinner. Everyone said that my face look so sick. Of coz lah, I slept only 3 hours mah...
Saturday
I went to have a haircut @ Bukit Gombak with Ponzie. Then we met Lin & proceed to Rashid's place for karaoke session. Lama aku tak jumpa dorang ni. Tau-tau je si Ros dah nak give birth bulan depan. Cepat nyer!!!!!! Tot after that we can go home but Ponzie wanted me to accompany her to Jurong NTI to meet her friends for awhile.
We went to one of the multi-storey carpak (can't remember the block) & karaoke again. It's like a pub + karaoke (open concept). Punya lah ramai Melayu. Wa tak bleh angkatzzzz!!! Ada yang terkinja2 & etc. I just felt out of place. We left that place only @ 12.30am. We need to wake up early tomorrow coz nak balik kampung.
Sunday
I woke up almost 6am. Need to get ready coz the van will pick us around 7-7.30am. But only 8am, the van arrived. Today, my family will be going to Kulai, Johor to attend my cuzzin's engagement function. It was a very warm day. I asked my cuzzin to drive me around coz I wanna see Mawi's house "Teratak Bunda". The house was quite big (double storey). We then proceed back to my aunt's place. All my uncles & aunties already arrived. Wow!!! What a big family. Dah macam reunion dinner. Susah nak dapat semua berkumpul.
Neway, the Mak Andam supposed to come @ 11.30am but she only arrived @ 1.30pm. Btul punyer janji Melayu sehh!!! Cuzzin aku plak tak abis-abis posing. Kalahkan orang yang nak kawin....hehehe. Aku jugak relek one corner bawah kipas angin. The warm weather was so unbearable. By 6, we left Kulai. I can't wait to lay on my bed. My whole body aching. Thank God the traffic condition was not so bad @ either checkpoint. I reached home only @ 8.30pm. I got more time to rest. Yahooo!!!
I tot I have enuff rest but I'm still feeling sleepy. Almost the whole day. System @ work is giving problem. Haiyooo!!!! Luckily I managed to clear my work by 8.30pm. 8.30pm?? Yeahh...I did OT again *sob**sob*. Tak pe lah...last few days before aku nak pegi holiday ni balik bedal OT. Target 20hrs...hhhmmm InsyaAllah boleh.
Tuesday
I hate taking trains with Kiasu people in da morning. Nak naik pun tolak...nak turun pun tolak. Sungguh aku tak paham!!!! Demes!!!! Typical Singaporean!!!!
System @ work giving problem again. How to clear my work if this continues?? Kang aku tinggalkan semua & pegi holiday baru dorang tau. Sengal!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at