YMonday, June 04, 2007 I just got back home this morning. I feeling so sleepy & my head was aching due to not enuff sleep.
Yesterday I had a great time @ Jasmin's place. Tini will be making cupcakes for Mas's order. Best nyerr!!! Confirm dapat makan cupcakes. I like the double chocolate chips muffin. Delicious!! Marvellous!!
While she's bz with making the cupcakes & decorations, the rest of us watched ghost VCDs.
The messenger
Pocong 2
Puaka Tebing Biru
Fuhyooo!!! Movie marathon terus!!! Hahahaha. Yang terkejut2 lain...yang terpekik2 lain. Stress aku tengok cerita2 ni.
After everything done, we went home. Reached home, I got changed & went out again. Nak gi OCC tapi bukan untuk bowling session tapi saja je nak lepak2. Macam malas nak campak bola niari. Kat sana pun sempat kita bukak cerita pasal hantu. Mak oiiii!!! Sampai takut nak balik. Since Bobo sound suruh lepak rumah dorang, aku pun agreed lah. Yani will be joining us after work around 3++am. Sempat aku tido kejap sementara tunggu dia datang. Woke up @ 4am & borak-borak with those 2 sampai lah ke pukul 7.30am.
Met Mummy & Daddy for breakfast & proceed home. Mata dah stoink giler. Mandi & tido till 2.30pm. Luckily I got no plan to go out today.
Neway managed to snap some pix of the cupcakes.
The more I looked @ them, the more I feel hungry.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at
10:24 AM
.
The Lady
-=Jules Aswari @ Prinxess Montelz=-
-=Six February Nineteen Seventy Eight=-
-=Northen of Singapore=-
-=stoopidkupid@hotmail.com=-
-=Customer Care Officer in 1 of da Telco=-