
YWednesday, August 15, 2007
I'm kinda tired today. After work, went out with Mummy & Joe to Joo Chiat to gave his baju kurung measurement to my tailor. Mummy stop @ her usual shop to look @ some material. In the end, I bought 1 red material while Mummy bought 2 materials. Wahhh...shopping sakan mak aku ni eh?? Bila gak nyer dia nak hantar kain2 tu utk buat baju....hahaha.
We then proceed for dinner @ Haig Rd. Most of the shops were closed. I just had Kway Teow Goreng. I dunno what else to eat beside that. We left Haig Rd @ 8.15pm & took a cab home. Aria called me on my mobile. Chit chat with her till I reach Sembawang. We are planning to meet the rest on 29th August. Hopefully everyone can make it.
While checking my emails, I was requested to view a profile in friendster. I can't figure out who is that coz the pix was not clear. After viewing his photos, then I remembered. Old flame time Primary School lah...hahahaha. One of the pix was showing a group of young boys. I looked @ everyone of them & their uniform. OMG!!! Tu semua budak2 primary sch aku lah. Semua muka time selenger2 seh...muakakakkaaka. Terkekek2 aku tgk muka satu-satu. Mana agaknyer dorang semua tu eh? Confirm ramai dah kawin.
I missed those days. No need to think about other things except studying. So naive & playful. Teringat cinta monyet time budak2 dulu...if only I can turn back the time. Nanti bila ada time, aku scan gambar time muda2 dulu k. Bila tengok balik pix2 tu, terserlah keselengeran satu-satu....muakakakakakakaka.
Well, I just finished watching Manjalara episode 57. Byk lagi episode. I guess I better take a nap now. Nanti pagi susah nak bangun!!!! Nite Nite!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at