
YSunday, September 09, 2007
It's very draggy this morning. Furthermore the weather was so good. Gonna rain. If only I can continue my beautiful sleep, that will be the best thing to do.
Since morning, I had a slight headache. Maybe not enuff sleep.
On Saturday, went to town to buy Crumpler stuff. A sling bag & a wallet. Terbang $108 aku. In the evening, I went to JB with Rossie & Lin for our usual routine. Wash the car & top up petrol. After that we hang out @ Rossie's place til 3++am. We had facial treatment, supper & the best thing, we watch SpongeBob cartoon early in the morning. Dah buang tebiat satu2 ni. Left her place only about 4am. Tot wanna go back straight but ended up, Lin & me chit chat till 5am under my void deck. Out of sudden we heard loud noise. Someone shouting & banging the door. OMG!!! What's happening early in the morning?? Are these people crazy or what?? Shouting early in the morning. Panggil police baru tau!!!
Nak naik takut plak so we decided to sit @ the next blk till 6.30am & went up to my place. After wash up, we went to sleep. Furthermore I need to wake up @ 9am coz I'm gonna go for a picnic @ Sembawang Park with my mum's side.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at