
YTuesday, August 04, 2009
After waking up from bed this morning, I felt pain on both of my palms. Dunno why is it so. I soaked both hands in warm water before bathing. Felt a bit betta. Getting ready 4 work & left home @ 7.45am.
At work, few times I doze off in front of the PC. Sooooo sleepy. Maybe becoz I didn't have enuff sleep for da past 2 days. Managed to take a quick nap during lunch. Half an hour is more than enuff 4 me.
Forgotten to call him in da morning, I gave him a buzz. He just finished class & will call me once he's back home. Received a call from him @ 4.30pm, he's going to work soon. Just have a quick chat & continued with work.
Work can never be finished. I left office @ 5.40pm. No mood to do OT. My cough still not subside yet. Still irritates my throat. 3 more weeks to fasting & I dun want this cough to drag further. Trying my best to drink alot of plain water.
Reached home, took dinner. Got a call from my cuzzin, asking me if I wanna go JB tonite. I rejected her invitation coz I wanna watch Anugerah & Jihan. My guess is correct!!! Kunjung / Chirul / Sarah & Wawan are the finalist. Although I don't fancy watching Anugerah, at least there's something to look forward to watch rather than nothing to do rite?
Jihan just finished. I'm going off to bed soon. My palms still aching but hopefully both will be ok tomorrow. Bro, SIL & Rayyan will not be backed here tonite. Gonna miss my little Rayyan. He always cry & cry & cry. Scared to go near him. Well, I'm patiencely waiting 4 him to come over this Saturday.
Logging off now. I'll be back again...Arios!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at